Register now to transform your programs into engaging research based hubs of student learning.
This offer provides you with access to an online course, and a supportive online community designed to help you update your current HSC PDHPE programs or (and more likely) create your HSC PDHPE programs from scratch.
In it you will learn how to:
- Create a thought out scope and sequence
- Create an assessment schedule
- Design your units using learning goals, essential driving questions, outcomes, key understandings as well as the syllabus
- Create engaging, fun and rigorous units based on current research that will have your students loving learning
- Use science to create programs to help them to prepare for their HSC exams
Completing Programming HSC PDHPE before 4 February 2022 under NESA’s interim arrangements will contribute 21 hours and 0 minutes of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of delivery and assessment of NSW curriculum addressing standard descriptors 2.1.2, 2.2.2, 2.3.2, and 5.1.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW
Dan is the founder of pdhpe.net and TeachersPD, host of the Effective Teaching podcast, and education consultant. He has fulfilled multiple teaching roles at various schools, his most recent being Deputy Principal (Quality Teaching and Curriculum)
12 months access with purchase.